Friday, September 9, 2011

Last Day of FM1

Day started off with a carpool with my preceptor to a psychiatry discussion about the depression questionnaire and how to approach patient care.  It was interesting.  On our way back we stopped at her house briefly and she gave me the tour - it's like I pictured: tons of collectible natural items.  Jade, ancient Asian artifacts, paintings, a 20 foot anaconda skin along the wall up the stairs, shells, fossils like megalodon teeth, framed insects, tons of fruit trees and vegetables in the back yard, herbs throughout the backyard, a library study with the best books, and an Asian nook in the front yard.

After that, we went back to the clinic and saw patients in the afternoon. We talked about a letter of recommendation, she said sure, so I just gotta send her my CV.  Now for a weekend finally.  Starting with the next doctor on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment