Friday, December 18, 2009

OMS1 Fall Semester: Complete!

Well, this was an interesting first semester, but I am content with the results. Next quarter the goal is to get 90% or higher in Fundamentals in every section - OMM/Doctoring I don't particularly care about as long as I pass above an 80%. The tests are all over, hopefully we'll get some challenges that will improve my fundamentals score a tad.

Also, as far as the LASIK is going, I have come to the conclusion that I am not seeing halos at night, and everything is still nice and clear. Leaving for Tahoe tomorrow, and other than that, not too much to tell. Next semester we are starting on a bunch of stuff, so that will be rather stressful. But we shall see - my followup for LASIK is January 8 so hopefully I'll have more good news by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment