Friday, February 6, 2009

Second Acceptance!

Today I was notified that I have been accepted by the committee at TUCOM-CA! As great as the feeling was at TUCOM-NV, I really do want to stay in California. I need to have green around me and be close to the coast. If I do not get into Western U, I will be very happy to go to TUCOM-CA. Also, TUCOM-CA offers a joint DO/MPH program, which unfortunately Western U does not. I am definitely a lot less stressed having this knowledge. Another perk of the school is that the anatomy lab is on the second floor, full of light, instead of in the basement like a morgue...



Now I just need to do awesome at my interview at Western U on Thursday. I'll be staying at my boyfriend's family's place, so I won't need to pay for a place overnight. In the meantime, I get to go to work tonight from 3:00-9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment