If any other pre-medical students or passerby are curious as to what activities and qualifications got me to this point, that is the purpose of this post. With that in mind, here is my combination of activities, with minor activities left out:
- 4 years member of pre-med student org, 1 year social chair, 2 years president - involved coordinating CPR training, volunteering in Mexico, guest speakers, etc.
- 1 quarter and a half of research (Autism)
- Certified phlebotomist, worked at Kaiser for 3 years
- 7 months shadowing D.O. physician
- Double major, Biochemistry and History
- GPA: Overall 3.4, BCPM 3.1; MCAT: 32R
I only write this for the record, or so I can refer people here later. In the meantime, I am anxiously waiting to hear from TUCOM-CA, and the interview at WesternU is next week! I have a good feeling about this!