Saturday, April 25, 2009

Losing Patience

I am about ready to withdraw from the alternate list at Western U. First they cannot tell me the decision, about four days later than they had promised, while I had a pending deposit at another school. Next, they supposedly send me the official letter, which I have not received. Now, after about three e-mails back and forth wondering why I haven't gotten my first letter, they tell me that it was sent in March but that they will send me another copy - I already confirmed my home address with them and received their first few letters as far as secondaries, interview, etc. Two weeks after they said they would mail me a copy of the first letter, it still hasn't been received. I do not see how this could be such an issue, but apparently it is. I am extremely sick of dealing with Western, and won't even bother with a letter of interest - they're not worth my time. If I get in there, I'll still probably go, but at this point I'm about ready to just say "screw it" and go to a school that actually wants me.

In other news, I still haven't filed my FAFSA...I need my parents' information before I can file it. Other than that I am ready to do it. Touro is sounding better and better every day - especially since it is right in the East Bay, and I cannot stand LA. We shall see if I ever get a call from Western, but I won't be holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment