Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fall Semester: Finished

Well, the Fall semester of OMS 2 has come and gone - it was rather intense, neuro-musculoskeletal-other stuff. Next up is Dermatology, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, etc. Should be interesting - this is all the neat stuff. I think I will actually attend lecture this time because a lot of it is interesting stuff to me and I'd kinda like to get back into that. Right now it is Christmas time, and I'm home for a bit but mostly school is still on my mind. Board exams are coming up, so I have to take a diagnostic Step 1 for my boards prep course, which starts in January. Also, our 3rd year we start rotations so we had to rank and send in our requests for certain rotation locations. I'm trying to stay local, but so is most everyone else - most people are in relationships or have kids so it is a challenging position. We hear the results shortly after class starts again.

So...what with rotations, boards, end of fall semester, board prep courses, and trying to have some semblance of a social life, been quite busy. My other blog has been sorely neglected of late...hopefully I can get back to it soon. It seems I never have a spare moment to think even. For now, just trying to enjoy a few days off and plan a New Year's Party.

Season's greeting, everyone - stay warm and safe this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can well imagine you being quite busy. It makes me tired to even think about it. I hope you become one O.D. who actually does O.D. I think the ones around here sort of stay away from the manipulation and go straight for the prescription pad.

    ReplyDelete