Monday, May 17, 2010

First of the Last Tests

Well, today we had our last anatomy test - yesterday I went to the Bay to Breakers event in San Francisco, so my head wasn't quite as into the test today as I'd have liked, and I wasn't nearly as prepared as I could have been. If I pass, I'll be satisfied.

In the meantime, we have three days of Jewish holidays this week AND on Friday's we're not allowed to be tested so we don't have any tests until Monday. They will be rather intense, and I'll need to do some practicing of various techniques for OMM and doctoring, among all the basic science and medicine studying, but at least I don't have too much exciting stuff planned, besides maybe watching a video or two and study breaks to hike. Gotta mix it up a bit or I'll go insane, after all.

Anyway, I need to rest my head - yesterday was insane, and I wish I were updating things more...there will probably be a decent number of updates once I go to Bolivia - leaving on May 29. I got my vaccinations, but I do need to fill my prescriptions...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment